Strolling Magic Idea

Recently I brought a few tricks back into action that have gotten tremendous results and “Wow’s” from the spectators at several of the restaurants that I perform at weekly.  Sometimes those “old” tricks really impress people a lot.

When I say “old” I mean, tricks that I used to do.  I typically bring back those same tricks after six months to a year or so, sometimes, and do again with the people that have become “regulars” at my restaurants.

They loved them the first time, and they really love seeing them again.
I normally change what I carry with me, as far as pocket magic, about every other week or so and alternate in and out a few of my favorites, because I don’t have the pocket space to carry them all at once.

One of the absolute favorites is: Eye Exam.
Eye Exam Magic Trick
Eye Exam Trick
In this trick, I use a regular pack of cards and force one which I can’t seem to find.  After getting it wrong a few times, I ask them if they are sure they actually saw the card and ask them how long it’s been since their last eye exam.

I pull out a few other cards and pick on them a little as one by one each card turns face down then the backs all change colors.

At the end, of course, they all change into eye charts and they are amazed…
But I don’t stop there, I ask again if they are SURE they don’t see their card.  When they say “No.” I ask them to read the bottom line of the eye chart and low and behold, there is their card spelled out!!  Wow!

Not only that, but the deck I originally used has been sitting on their table the whole time and the top card is now their card!!

They LOVE this routine.

You will love performing it too; it’s simple, amazing, and a real reputation maker.
-Jason

Card Magic : Coin Magic : Easy Magic to Do!
https://plus.google.com/113887535733999201398/posts/g2kHawu4xAG



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Snapple Drink Card Trick

Transporting Card Trick